Christiano Vegas
Finalmente habebus papam. E' stato deciso il nome del figlio di Luca. Anche loro, come tutte le coppie, sono stati molto indecisi nella scelta del nome. Alla fine si era deciso per Vegas o Zara. Ora è stato completato con Christiano! Si con la "acca"!
Questa classica indecisione mi ha fatto ricordare un pezzo di un famoso telefilm riportato qui di seguito (il padre Mitch, in attesa del secondogenito, parla con Dawson, il primogenito)
Mitch: I wonder if our inability to decide on a name means that we aren't really dealing with what's about to happen in our lives.
Dawson: Yeah, but the good news is, you guys have had a baby before, so you know what to expect, right?
Mitch: Want to know the truth? Having a newborn in your life is pure, unadulterated hell.
Dawson: It can't be that bad.
Mitch: Oh, but it is, unless you have a breast. A man doesn't really love a baby the way a woman does-- not at first. A man loves the idea of a baby.
Dawson: That changes, right?
Mitch: One night, you're standing in a dark room, exhausted, reaching for diapers and answers on a shelf you can't see, and this little person calls out to you. "Daddy." That's when you get it. You feel your heart expand in a way you never knew was possible, and you love this little person so much... that you actually ache. I can't explain it any better.
Dawson: I think the reason you guys are waiting is because you don't want to just slap a name on this idea. I think you want to get a sense of who this new member of our family is, and I think when you meet him, you'll know.
Mitch: You're a pretty smart kid, Dawson.
Dawson: Ha ha ha!
Insomma il padre capisce di esserlo solo quando viene chiamato per nome, non fosse altro perché la madre ha dalla parte sua il contatto fisico. E il nome? Lo si sceglie solo quando lui nasce, perché solo in quel momento capisci chi è davvero il nuovo nascituro!
Questa classica indecisione mi ha fatto ricordare un pezzo di un famoso telefilm riportato qui di seguito (il padre Mitch, in attesa del secondogenito, parla con Dawson, il primogenito)
Mitch: I wonder if our inability to decide on a name means that we aren't really dealing with what's about to happen in our lives.
Dawson: Yeah, but the good news is, you guys have had a baby before, so you know what to expect, right?
Mitch: Want to know the truth? Having a newborn in your life is pure, unadulterated hell.
Dawson: It can't be that bad.
Mitch: Oh, but it is, unless you have a breast. A man doesn't really love a baby the way a woman does-- not at first. A man loves the idea of a baby.
Dawson: That changes, right?
Mitch: One night, you're standing in a dark room, exhausted, reaching for diapers and answers on a shelf you can't see, and this little person calls out to you. "Daddy." That's when you get it. You feel your heart expand in a way you never knew was possible, and you love this little person so much... that you actually ache. I can't explain it any better.
Dawson: I think the reason you guys are waiting is because you don't want to just slap a name on this idea. I think you want to get a sense of who this new member of our family is, and I think when you meet him, you'll know.
Mitch: You're a pretty smart kid, Dawson.
Dawson: Ha ha ha!
Insomma il padre capisce di esserlo solo quando viene chiamato per nome, non fosse altro perché la madre ha dalla parte sua il contatto fisico. E il nome? Lo si sceglie solo quando lui nasce, perché solo in quel momento capisci chi è davvero il nuovo nascituro!

<< Home page